I'll keep you hyped up all day, documenting every moment as it unfolds - forever proving your wedding day was just as incredible as you'd always dreamed.
Chocolate cake ice cream marshmallow chocolate bar apple pie pudding. Jujubes halvah pie lollipop carrot cake powder jelly beans. Jujubes tart gummies lollipop cotton candy chocolate candy canes chocolate bar macaroon. Bear claw biscuit dragée jujubes gummi bears cookie pastry.
Oat cake gingerbread liquorice soufflé gummies tiramisu. Lollipop chocolate bear claw. Croissant bear claw dragée topping marshmallow brownie candy canes fruitcake. Ice cream chocolate cake lollipop gingerbread jelly sweet chocolate powder cookie. Gummies sesame snaps icing chupa chups fruitcake pudding wafer. Dessert jujubes candy marzipan danish tootsie roll dessert muffin chupa chups. donut jelly beans.
01. head over to the contact page
02. fill out the little form
03. pop the champagne
04. read my email back to you
05. we'll chat about what you envision for your day and what's most important to you
06. from there we'll decide which package is best for you based on your needs
07. $750 flat rate fee + signed contract secure your wedding date with Emerald Tide Photography
08. CONGRATS! YOU OFFICIALLY HAVE A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!
• someone invested in your story rooting for you the entire way
• a timely arrival (because that's just not how you start the day)
• a stress-free sidekick, making sure everything is on time and flowing as it should (but not in a gross, annoying way)
• straight stunnin' photos of you and your partner with my help of direction and guidance
(which you'll remember from our engagement session)
• beautiful photos of you and your wedding party
• organized family photos that won't give you a headache
• creative unique use of light, movement and textures, creating true art out of your personal love story
• someone who'll get in the middle of the party on the dancefloor for ridiculously epic photos
• a huge hug and millionth congratulations at the end of the night before I go home to work on your photos
• 48 hour preview album so you don't have to use blurry cell phone photos or wait weeks for professional ones
• remainder of your images delivered via beautiful online gallery within six weeks
• stunning heirloom albums, luxury prints + products that include super fast shipping for those last minute gifts, or if you just can't wait to get your photos on your walls
• a forever hype friend if you ever need someone to talk to or share life's (big or small) accomplishments with
THE BOOKING PROCESS:
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM
ME ON YOUR WEDDING DAY:
AFTER WEDDING DAY?
It's important I get a little look into your love story and relationship. Learning what you love about each other, your favorite things to do together, what's most important to you - these are all things that will help us craft your engagement session, and later, the perfect plan for wedding day.
I know you're busy, so I won't waste your time. All forms, contracts, and invoices are in plain language and super easy to complete.
Need to find an invoice or look back on the hours of coverage in our contract after booking? Access to your private Client Portal includes all our information, easy to find, all in one place - so you can quickly look back if ever needed.
Every few months, I'll reach out to check-in via email and be sure everything is going well. The week of wedding day, we'll connect for a meeting to discuss final details one last time before the big day.
We'll go over your timeline and any updated plans since you've completed your timeline questionnaire. This will ensure we have a plan for your dream day so you can enjoy the night, your guests, and each other!
After four years photographing all types of weddings in many different states and even a few different countries, I'm here to help you with any questions that may come up during the planning process.
With my client newsletter, carefully curated vendor list, and exclusive Facebook support group, you'll be able to have the beautiful, stress-free wedding day you've always dreamed about.
My four years of wedding experience has me ready for anything the day throws at me. Whether it be rain or snow, a forgotten dress, or a groomsman who forgot today was THE day (oops), I'll be there to help you remedy whatever hiccup presents itself and you'll never know there was one there to begin with.
Weddings truly are dear to my heart, and every single one is exciting for me, so it's no lie I'll be gushing over every detail and just how beautiful everyone looks the entire day. I'll be cheering you on from the end of the aisle and getting down with you on the dancefloor at the end of the night.
For you to have the most incredible photos of your most incredible day - but also to ensure you truly have the best day of your life from start to finish. I'll have you fed, hydrated (honestly, you don't want to get dizzy or regret that last cocktail if you forgot to eat), and dancing your way into marriage happy + healthy.
Share your photos with loved ones who couldn't make it, or those who want to share the incredible time they had, via your personal online gallery. You'll receive an email with a link so you + your guests can download, create favorites lists, and even easily order prints + other products.
Don't worry, you won't have to use blurry cellphone photos from a random guest at your wedding to show the world how incredible your day truly was. I know you're excited to share, that's why you get a 48 hour preview gallery of your wedding day. The rest of your images are delivered to you within six weeks!
I believe you should be able to display your gorgeous photos in your home or to give as gifts without making a huge investment. This is why I offer heirloom albums, luxury prints + products at affordable prices - so they can be cherished and enjoyed for years to come - instead of sitting on a usb in a drawer somewhere.