So, you're a senior. I was a senior not too long ago (well, maybe a little longer ago than I'd like to think, and man do I wish I could be a senior again). It's REALLY exciting to be moving on from being a child to an adult - but obviously also REALLY scary. It's an incredible transition that will make you who you are as you become an adult. This is a time to celebrate and reminisce about your younger years, while you anticipate what this crazy life has in store for you as an adult - and I want to be a part of it!
Why me? "Hmm, okay, I like your work, but I also have few other photographers in mind. So Kayla, why should I book my session with YOU?" Wellllll...I'm glad you asked! I want your senior experience to be all about you, as it should be. You're different than everyone else, so why should your session seem the same as everyone else's? It SHOULDN'T! That's where I come in - your session should be as unique as you are. I want you to have an incredible, unforgettable experience. Like adventure? Me too! Let's go on exploring. Feeling free? Let's find an open field with tall grass at sunset. Feeling urban and maybe even a little badass? Let's go on the roof of a parking structure downtown surrounded by the Milwaukee skyline. I want to capture you in your favorite place, doing what makes you happy. I want you, to be you and I want to showcase that in the best way.
à la carte options also available - $300 minimum print/product order required
All options include:
- Personal Style & Session Consultation
- Unlimited locations of your choice (within 30 miles of 53219) within time allowed
- Unlimited outfits within time allowed
- Download set of final images with watermark for sharing with friends/family and on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Proper senior yearbook formatting and submission
- Option to purchase additional prints and products from my professional lab
Check out my blog posts below, just for you: